Гонки на европейских серверах
Races are events where players compete in a special league to win prizes. With durations ranging from twelve minutes to one month, they allow players to demonstrate mastery of the game. The goal is to accumulate the highest amount of experience possible within the time limit, starting with a new character and an empty stash. Many races have special modifications, such as preventing players from making parties or increasing monster damage. The full list of race modifiers is here.
Seasons[править | править код]
Races are divided into seasons, each lasting around six weeks. Every season has its own leaderboard and a special set of alternate art item prizes.
- Season One ran from February 23rd to April 7th, 2013 with a total of 109 events.
- Season Two ran from April 20th to June 6th, 2013 with a total of 260 events.
- Season Three ran from June 29th to August 11th, 2013 with a total of 161 events.
- Season Four ran from August 31st to October 13th, 2013 with a total of 162 events.
- Season Five ran from November 16th to December 29th, 2013 with a total of 160 events.
- Season Six ran from January 11th to February 23rd, 2014 with a total of 177 events.
- Season Seven ran from March 29th to May 11th, 2014 with a total of 190 events.
- Season Eight ran from June 7th to July 20th, 2014 with a total of 190 events.
- Season Nine ran from October 25th to November 21st, 2014 with a total of 120 events.
- Season Ten ran from December 23th to January 19st, 2015 with a total of 120 events.
- Season Eleven ran from February 15th to March 14th, 2015 with a total of 120 events.
There are sometimes test races which are not part of a season and have less, or no, rewards. There was a series of 46 such races between seasons 1 and 2.
Награда[править | править код]
Players are ranked on the season ladder by their accumulated reward points from races. Information about future races can be found on the main PoE site.
Reward points are awarded for the following:
- Ending among the highest characters ranked by experience. Typically the top 20 characters of each class earn points, with higher ranks earning more. You must be alive at the end of the race.
- Reaching one of the level goals. Depending on the duration, reaching level X might award Y points. You must be alive at the end of the race.
- Being the first player to finish a certain quest.
- Being the first player to kill all monsters in a certain area.
In some races, first-place characters of each class receive custom or unique items. Some races also have a random drawing for items, with each reward point you earn counting as a ticket. Finally, earning certain amounts of reward points over an entire season gives items.
The results for each race are posted at poestatistics.com along with the season ladder.