На wiki ведутся работы по обновлению шаблонов и модулей. В связи с этим большинство страниц будут выдавать ошибки.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Описание патча[править | править код]
Features[править | править код]
- Added the first version of the new new user interface. Many more tweaks and improvements are coming.
- Added the Captain Fairgraves quest to the Ship Graveyard.
- Added support for temporary leagues.
- Separated global chat by league. Now you can only talk to people in the same league with global chat. This should make it easier to find parties and trades. Eventually global chat will need to be even further segregated.
- Added a friendly exile in the Twilight Strand.
- Magic and rare boss monsters now have effects to make them easier to notice. Eventually there will be special effects for their mods as well.
- Removed DPS display for skills. It was wrong and will be added again when it's correct.
- Changed Support Gems to have a different icon and made the text on them state their function in a more clear way.
- Updated effect for Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear.
- Made the Coves area more interesting.
- "/online" now states the number of people online.
- "/whois name" will show you information about a character.
- Added some more loading screens and increased their detail.
- Continued improvement of animations, sounds, world areas and spell effects.
Bug Fixes[править | править код]
- Fixed a crash that occured if you kill a Shield Crab on level 6-20 of the Maelstrom of Chaos.
- Fixed a crash involving Detonate Dead.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Shield Charge to be spammed really fast.
- Fixed a client crash that occurs when playing near Templars or Rangers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause massive experience or item gain from monsters when partied.
- Fixed the behaviour of Ground Slam so that you don't miss things really close to you.
- Fixed the performance of the rain in the Maelstrom of Chaos beach area.
- Restored the large chest in Merveil's Lair.
- Disabled the abiltiy to cast Cold Snap on invalid locations.
- Fixed a bug where arbitrary doodads would block doors.
- Glacial Hammer now doesn't prevent item drops from slain monsters.
- Fixed occasional very large Terraces levels.
- Fixed a problem with Flicker Strike so that it'll now teleport each time.
- Fixed a bug that would cause animations to visually click when returning to idle.
- Sound should not repeat endlessly when exiting the game.
Balance[править | править код]
- Reduced the drop rate of equipment (not currency/scrolls/flasks/gems), but upped the rate of magic/rare items to compensate.
- Increased the rate of experience gain and Flask charge recovery to +75% per additional party member.
- Increased rarity of Mirror of Kalandra.
- Made Oak harder.
- Increased difficulty of all monsters by 5%.
- Increased the stack size of Armour Shards and Jeweler's Orbs.
- Reduced damage and accuracy of ranged enemies.
- Increased the chance that monsters will change targets when they receive damage from 12.5% to 20%.
- Changed the two Flask mods that deal with critical strikes to only refill a certain number of charges (rather than the entire flask). Old versions of these flasks will only refill 1 charge for now. In a later patch we will reroll the value on these to make it correct.
- Substantially increased the currency item costs of higher items.
Skill Balance[править | править код]
- Swapped Spark and Fireball in terms of skill levels and quest rewards. Fireball is now lower level and available to Witches from Tarkleigh.
- Increased damage of Spark.
- Reduced damage and collision size of Freezing Pulse.
- Increased damage of Glacial Hammer.
- Reduced Viper Strike duration at lower levels.
- Reduced damage of Flicker Strike at lower levels.
- Reduced damage of Sweep at lower levels.
- Increased damage and attack range of Cleave.
- Increased stun and knockback on Shield Charge.
- Added a small occasional knockback effect to Leapslam.
- Split Arrow now fires additional arrows at higher levels.
- Changed the damage equation for Shock Nova so that the deadzone immediately around the player works better. It's now much more important to have enemies at maximum range.
- Changed Raised Zombies to not decay over time automatically.
- Increased damage of Elemental Hit at higher levels.
Ссылки[править | править код]
- Chris (18 августа 2011). "0.9.1 Patch Notes". Официальный форум Path of Exile.