Подумайте над тем, чтобы помочь в обновлении Wiki.
Описание патча[править | править код]
These are the official patch notes for version 0.8.9 released by Grinding Gear Games.
Bug Fixes[править | править код]
- Fixed a client crash that occurs if you enter an area when a monster or player is holding an item and has a visible buff. This commonly occured during multiplayer play.
- Fixed the implicit mod on Ornate Belts to work properly.
- Fixed a bug with Viper Strike related to the range check.
Balance[править | править код]
- Changed how requirements work - now weapons and armours have level requirements and somewhat lower attribute requirements. It's easier for characters to use items from adjacent classes with only a few points in the relevant passives. This is an experiment to see if it helps build variety. Future changes to promote character class personality/specialisation will be made.
- Reset all passive skill points.
- Changed monster composition so that many monsters are substantially easier to kill and more numerous (for example, Scavengers or Spawn). This means that there's a greater variety of monster difficulty in areas, so that the player always has some enemies they can kill rapidly.
- Made monkeys only flee on death of kin 50% of the time.
- Made +armour%, +evasion% and +energy shield% mods a lot larger.
- Reduced damage of Shock Nova by 20%.